The Art of Cure
Healing Jewelry & Mala Meditation Beads (108 beads on a strand) Red Agate
- Rock Lore & Tidbits: Agate is a variety of chalcedony which is a microcrystalline quartz. Agate is a more translucent microcrystalline quartz and technically is striped, though many stones named agates are not striped, whereas jasper is more opaque. There are many, many different types of agates in many different color combinations, and they are found all over the world. Different types are known fr different appearances and/or properties.
- Agate's most noticeable properties overall are balancing yin/yang energy, courage, protection, healing, and calming. Historically it was placed in water for cooking or drinking to dispel sickness. The Metaphysical and Healing Properties Lore of any specific type of agate depend to some extent on the color of the agate, but all agates have certain things in common. Agate is a stone of strength. It was used by the Ancients on the breastplates of armor to give warriors strength and make them victorious in battle. Energetically, it is considered to give strength in both battle and physically.
- Agate enhances creativity and strengthens the intellect, making it a beneficial stone for both students and artists. It is also known as a good luck stone. As a stone of harmony, one of the things agate does is balance yin/yang energy. Agate increases energy. However, because it is a grounding stone, it does not increase energy at all times, but rather enables bursts of energy as needed. In this way, agate is a conservation stone, and enhances longevity. Agate is a very protective stone. It is especially protective for children, and makes an excellent stone for children's amulets, medicine bags, jewelry, or just to carry around in a pocket. Agates are said to be especially useful for protecting children from falling.
- Emotionally, agate gives courage, emotional strength, self-confidence, and dispels fears. It can also lessen feelings of envy by grounding the emotions. In the same way, it assists with acceptance of all things. It can be very beneficial for self-examination as well as examination of the circumstances one finds oneself in. These qualities make agate superior for easing anxiety and stress. Plume agates are especially helpful for anxiety and stress relief. Particularly when placed on the Solar Plexus (3rd) Chakra it can help one to accept one's emotions, thereby helping overcome those emotions that one wants to remove. Because of the harmonizing qualities of agate, and its emotional energies of removing and releasing resentments and bitterness, it is also considered by many to be an excellent stone for helping to heal and improve relationships. Agate can cleanse and stabilize the aura by removing and/or transforming negative energy. As far as relationships go, agate is a stone of marital and romantic fidelity.
- Agate can strengthen the body and the body's connection to the earth. It also increases energy. Agate enhances healing of all kinds by bringing the elements of the healee into harmony. Physically, agate is particularly helpful with tooth and gum issues, stomach problems, physical endurance, insomnia. White agate is especially considered a stone of hope. Chakras: All agates can remove blockages from any chakra. Agate also relates to specific chakras according to the stone color.
What all the moms are raving about!
Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber:
Due to amber’s density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic.
Amber is not a rock, but rather it is fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic.
Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas!
All of our amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to our specifications. It is of the best quality.
The Art of Cure™ is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all our products come with a 100% money back guarantee.
In March 2014 the Art of Cure™ received the completed report from Martin Sadilek, Ph.D. from the Spectroscopy Facility in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Washington, the result of tests on our Authentic Baltic Amber. We are proud to claim this as proof that our Baltic Amber is certified, tested, and guaranteed to be Authentic Baltic Amber.
We are in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if we can. We have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. We are sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
The Art of Cure™ Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest quality for Teething Babies.
Baby necklaces are 12-12.5 inches in length, and bracelets are roughly 5.5 inches in length. Packaging is custom from The Art of Cure™ and comes with a Keepsake pouch. The Art of Cure™ Baltic Amber is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made to the best standards. Authenticity documents like a certificate of authenticity, testing and safety documents available upon request, or they can be viewed and downloaded online.
Baltic amber Jewelry is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething to reduce inflammation in the body. Parent supervision is recommended at all times.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid.
Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream; it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling when used for teething and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin’s warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
The Art of Cure highly values taking every measure possible to ensure the quality and safety of our merchandise. While we strive to do all we can as a distributor to provide safe products to our customers, we assume no responsibility for any harm that may result from the use of our products.
Any information contained on the website is not intended to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek advice and assistance from your pediatrician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional or different information than displayed on our website, so we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer directly or the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We also recognize the distinct safety considerations that apply to children and strongly recommend the strict adult supervision of children using our products at all times. Our products, including our amber teething necklaces and bracelets (which have been tension tested and individually knotted for safety purposes), are not to be chewed upon, put in the mouth or ingested, and children are not to be left sleeping or unattended while wearing our products.
Further, The Art of Cure discourages any use of our products in a manner that may violate federal or state consumer or child safety laws, rules, regulations, policies or procedures. Any statements made on this website with regard to the properties and effects of our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and our products may not be used as a replacement for professional medical care.
While The Art of Cure is happy to assist its valued customers with questions, we are not licensed physicians and cannot provide medical advice.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Art of Cure’s website.