The Art of Cure
Healing Jewelry & Mala Meditation Beads (108 beads on a strand) Aquamarine & Rose Quartz Crystal
- This pink quartz crystal has a powerful effect to aid your emotional healing, and helps heal relationship problems. It is beneficial worn on your body as the soft sweet energy of this crystal will resonate out into your whole aura, allowing you to see the beauty in the world... as your heart resonates to a new tune.
- There are also many beliefs that regard aquamarine as a healing stone for mental afflictions as well as physical. The stone is considered an "all purpose" healing stone as it treats spiritual and psychological disturbances as well as physiological disorders and disease.
- Aquamarine is a wonderful stone for meditation as it quiets the mind and facilitates obtaining communication from higher planes. Clearing extra thoughts, it invokes a high state of consciousness and spiritual awareness, and encourages dispassionate service to humanity. If the spiritual and physical bodies have become misaligned, aquamarine gently realigns them, releasing intuitive communication on all levels.
- This beautiful pink crystal has a powerful energy that resonates within both the heart chakra and the higher heart chakra, or thymus chakra. This stone will also resonate out the love energy into its surrounds... and aid all those nearby, such as your nearest and dearest. Not only will it assist you with healing yourself but its energy may bring faith and hope to all in the vicinity... and this energy is well known for its action to stimulate romance in your life. As quartz crystals are profound amplifiers of energy, it may help to kindle happiness, love, romantic feelings and sensuality.
- Working with the stone improves one's overall sense of well-being. Some suggest that aquamarine is used to treat people for whom procrastination is an affliction. It is believed that one who wears aquamarine has a better ability to think clearly and make quick decisions. In addition, it increases one's access to courage. It promotes motivation and comforts in times of intense physical and emotional release, while supporting one through the process. The stone aids a life of service, shields and protects, reminds us of love and caring through times of change and in one's life and path and purpose. It aids in promoting spiritual and psychic awareness, brings about core soul repair and healing, aids soul retrieval, and heals deeply at all levels. It is used spiritually to bring purification to one's entire being, as it allows the inner self to better pursue one's Highest Ideals, keeping attachments to the mundane world in perspective. In addition to its remedial values, it is an excellent stone with which to make changes in your life, holding more true to your inner, spiritual self, and helping yourself remain calm and purified of your own self-polluting behavioral patterns.
Mala beads hold a lot of mystery. They're made in a range of different colors and materials, and while they're used for generally the same reason, they mean something slightly different to all who wear them. If you're curious how you might be able to use a mala, you've come to the right place. What is a mala? A mala is a string of 108 beads with one bead as the summit or head bead called a 'sumeru.' Malas are used as a tool to help the mind focus on meditation, or count mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. Why use a mala? Meditation is tricky! It can be challenging to sit still and quiet your mind for a period of time. The mala provides a much-needed anchor in these situations. It also allows the user to keep easy count during mantra repetitions. How is a mala used? The mala is traditionally held in the right hand and used in two ways; in one method, the mala is hanging between the thumb and the ring finger. The second finger is used to rotate the mala by one bead toward oneself with each repetition of breath or mantra. In the other method, the mala is hanging on the middle finger, with the thumb used to rotate the mala just as explained; one bead at a time. Either way, the index finger is never used to touch the mala. (The index finger represents ego, seen as the greatest impediment to self-realization in ancient Hinduism). The practice begins at the summit or head bead and continues around the loop until the head bead is reached again. In Hinduism, the head bead is never passed over, so if more than one round is planned, the mala is turned around to proceed again in the reverse direction. How is a mala worn? It's up to you! Malas create lovely necklaces, and can also be looped multiple times around your wrist. It's a common belief that when malas are used regularly for meditation and repeating mantras, they absorb the vibrations of the practice. So the more you wear it, the more positive energy it absorbs and reflects back.
What all the moms are raving about!
Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber:
Due to amber’s density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic.
Amber is not a rock, but rather it is fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic.
Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas!
All of our amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to our specifications. It is of the best quality.
The Art of Cure™ is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all our products come with a 100% money back guarantee.
In March 2014 the Art of Cure™ received the completed report from Martin Sadilek, Ph.D. from the Spectroscopy Facility in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Washington, the result of tests on our Authentic Baltic Amber. We are proud to claim this as proof that our Baltic Amber is certified, tested, and guaranteed to be Authentic Baltic Amber.
We are in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if we can. We have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. We are sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
The Art of Cure™ Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest quality for Teething Babies.
Baby necklaces are 12-12.5 inches in length, and bracelets are roughly 5.5 inches in length. Packaging is custom from The Art of Cure™ and comes with a Keepsake pouch. The Art of Cure™ Baltic Amber is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made to the best standards. Authenticity documents like a certificate of authenticity, testing and safety documents available upon request, or they can be viewed and downloaded online.
Baltic amber Jewelry is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething to reduce inflammation in the body. Parent supervision is recommended at all times.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid.
Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream; it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling when used for teething and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin’s warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
The Art of Cure highly values taking every measure possible to ensure the quality and safety of our merchandise. While we strive to do all we can as a distributor to provide safe products to our customers, we assume no responsibility for any harm that may result from the use of our products.
Any information contained on the website is not intended to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek advice and assistance from your pediatrician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional or different information than displayed on our website, so we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer directly or the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We also recognize the distinct safety considerations that apply to children and strongly recommend the strict adult supervision of children using our products at all times. Our products, including our amber teething necklaces and bracelets (which have been tension tested and individually knotted for safety purposes), are not to be chewed upon, put in the mouth or ingested, and children are not to be left sleeping or unattended while wearing our products.
Further, The Art of Cure discourages any use of our products in a manner that may violate federal or state consumer or child safety laws, rules, regulations, policies or procedures. Any statements made on this website with regard to the properties and effects of our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and our products may not be used as a replacement for professional medical care.
While The Art of Cure is happy to assist its valued customers with questions, we are not licensed physicians and cannot provide medical advice.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Art of Cure’s website.