The Art of Cure Shop
5th Chakra Flower Essence
I SPEAK up for myself. What I have to say is worthy of being listened to. I SPEAK from my heart.
- Almond (Prunus armeniaca) Throat chakra mildly stimulated. Used for constant fear. Brings fear into consciousness so that it can be confronted and resolved.
- Blue Lotus (Nymphaea caerulea) Accelerates spiritual evolution.
- Fig (Ficus carica) Insight into subconscious blockages and fears is attained so that they may be overcome. Confidence increases. Clairaudience and clairvoyance develop. Memory improves by bringing forgotten things to the surface. Increases communication and brings the wisdom of understanding.
- Four-Leaf-Clover (Trifolium pratense) Enhances expressive abilities by strengthening the larynx and thyroid. People with poor intuition or individuals constantly complaining about their luck would benefit from this essence. Heart and throat chakras are opened.
- Mango (Mangifera indica) Stimulates telepathy. Stimulates and aligns the heart, pituitary, throat, tenth, and twelfth chakras. Considered a universal tonic.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora caerulea) Helps one attune to the Christ consciousness. It creates equanimity in highly charged charismatic states so that people become stabilized and have easier access to higher levels of consciousness without becoming nervous or jittery. Opens the heart and throat chakras. Promotes sleep by allowing a deeper state of spiritual confidence.
- and others
What all the moms are raving about!
Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber:
Due to amber’s density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic.
Amber is not a rock, but rather it is fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic.
Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas!
All of our amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to our specifications. It is of the best quality.
The Art of Cure™ is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all our products come with a 100% money back guarantee.
In March 2014 the Art of Cure™ received the completed report from Martin Sadilek, Ph.D. from the Spectroscopy Facility in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Washington, the result of tests on our Authentic Baltic Amber. We are proud to claim this as proof that our Baltic Amber is certified, tested, and guaranteed to be Authentic Baltic Amber.
We are in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if we can. We have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. We are sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
The Art of Cure™ Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest quality for Teething Babies.
Baby necklaces are 12-12.5 inches in length, and bracelets are roughly 5.5 inches in length. Packaging is custom from The Art of Cure™ and comes with a Keepsake pouch. The Art of Cure™ Baltic Amber is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made to the best standards. Authenticity documents like a certificate of authenticity, testing and safety documents available upon request, or they can be viewed and downloaded online.
Baltic amber Jewelry is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething to reduce inflammation in the body. Parent supervision is recommended at all times.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid.
Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream; it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling when used for teething and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin’s warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
The Art of Cure highly values taking every measure possible to ensure the quality and safety of our merchandise. While we strive to do all we can as a distributor to provide safe products to our customers, we assume no responsibility for any harm that may result from the use of our products.
Any information contained on the website is not intended to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek advice and assistance from your pediatrician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional or different information than displayed on our website, so we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer directly or the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We also recognize the distinct safety considerations that apply to children and strongly recommend the strict adult supervision of children using our products at all times. Our products, including our amber teething necklaces and bracelets (which have been tension tested and individually knotted for safety purposes), are not to be chewed upon, put in the mouth or ingested, and children are not to be left sleeping or unattended while wearing our products.
Further, The Art of Cure discourages any use of our products in a manner that may violate federal or state consumer or child safety laws, rules, regulations, policies or procedures. Any statements made on this website with regard to the properties and effects of our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and our products may not be used as a replacement for professional medical care.
While The Art of Cure is happy to assist its valued customers with questions, we are not licensed physicians and cannot provide medical advice.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Art of Cure’s website.