The Art of Cure
The Art of Cure Original Baltic Amber Necklace- Polished Handmade (Multicolored) for boy or girl – 12 - 12.5 Inches size
- Immune Boosting Properties, Reduction In teething pain, Calm a baby without resorting to drugs, Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- IS IT REAL AMBER? Our Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces are certified by an independent gemologist as 100% Authentic Amber. We test each shipment to ensure that you get the same Baltic Amber that people have been using for thousands of years. When you order our teething necklace, you will receive a certificate of authenticity, and upon request legal testing documents.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We are in the business of helping families and teething babies. That is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you are not happy with your necklace, simply return it for a full refund. We believe in our products and have seen countless teething babies helped with the power of Baltic Amber. Of course, not every remedy works for everyone and in that case we offer a full refund when you take advantage of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- IS THIS SAFE? Every necklace is made with a safety knot between each bead. This is an added level of safety that will keep your infant from swallowing multiple beads if the necklace ever broke. The necklace is also designed with a safety screw connection that makes it impossible for an infant to unscrew the necklace on their own, further eliminating the hazard of an infant putting the necklace in their mouth and then chocking. Some of our competitors offer a "Safety Clasp" which promises to release the necklace if it catches on something, before it could cause pressure on the infant's neck. Unfortunately, this causes more harm than good because an infant is now able to remove the necklace with a simple tug, which in turn presents a very real and dangerous choking hazard when a baby chews on the now loose necklace. For this reason, the safest way to attach an Amber teething necklace is only by using a screw clasp.
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
What all the moms are raving about!
Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber:
Due to amber’s density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic.
Amber is not a rock, but rather it is fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic.
Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas!
All of our amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to our specifications. It is of the best quality.
The Art of Cure™ is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all our products come with a 100% money back guarantee.
In March 2014 the Art of Cure™ received the completed report from Martin Sadilek, Ph.D. from the Spectroscopy Facility in the Department of Chemistry at the University of Washington, the result of tests on our Authentic Baltic Amber. We are proud to claim this as proof that our Baltic Amber is certified, tested, and guaranteed to be Authentic Baltic Amber.
We are in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if we can. We have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that we offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. We are sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
The Art of Cure™ Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest quality for Teething Babies.
Baby necklaces are 12-12.5 inches in length, and bracelets are roughly 5.5 inches in length. Packaging is custom from The Art of Cure™ and comes with a Keepsake pouch. The Art of Cure™ Baltic Amber is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made to the best standards. Authenticity documents like a certificate of authenticity, testing and safety documents available upon request, or they can be viewed and downloaded online.
Baltic amber Jewelry is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething to reduce inflammation in the body. Parent supervision is recommended at all times.
The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid.
Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream; it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling when used for teething and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber’s anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin’s warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream.
The Art of Cure highly values taking every measure possible to ensure the quality and safety of our merchandise. While we strive to do all we can as a distributor to provide safe products to our customers, we assume no responsibility for any harm that may result from the use of our products.
Any information contained on the website is not intended to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek advice and assistance from your pediatrician.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain additional or different information than displayed on our website, so we recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer directly or the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission.
We also recognize the distinct safety considerations that apply to children and strongly recommend the strict adult supervision of children using our products at all times. Our products, including our amber teething necklaces and bracelets (which have been tension tested and individually knotted for safety purposes), are not to be chewed upon, put in the mouth or ingested, and children are not to be left sleeping or unattended while wearing our products.
Further, The Art of Cure discourages any use of our products in a manner that may violate federal or state consumer or child safety laws, rules, regulations, policies or procedures. Any statements made on this website with regard to the properties and effects of our products have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, and our products may not be used as a replacement for professional medical care.
While The Art of Cure is happy to assist its valued customers with questions, we are not licensed physicians and cannot provide medical advice.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at The Art of Cure’s website.