- Immune Boosting Properties
- Reduction In teething pain
- Calm a baby without resorting to drugs
- Anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties
- Important facts to know about The Art of Cure Amber: Due to ambers density it is very lightweight and can feel like plastic. Amber is not a rock, but fossilized tree resin and therefore exhibits difference physical properties than higher density materials. It is lightweight, durable, warms to the touch and can be confused with plastic. Do not make this mistake as it is hard to tell authentic amber from replicas. All of my amber is imported from The Baltic region and handmade to my specifications. It is of the best quality. The Art of Cure is a certified importer and we guarantee it authenticity. This is why all my products come with a 100% money back guarantee. I am in the business of making moms happy and helping babies if I can. I have no doubts that in a few days you will see how great they work. Of course not every remedy works for everyone and in a case like that I offer a 100% money back guarantee. After all to import amber you have to pay custom and duty fees and the customs department reviews all products coming into the US. I am sure you will not find a better necklace anywhere.
"WHAT ALL THE MOMS ARE RAVING ABOUT!!! BALTIC AMBER TEETHING JEWELRY? The Art of Cure Brand AND Trademark is dedicated to providing the highest quality for Teething Babies. Baltic amber Jewelry is made for wearing (not chewing) when a baby is teething to reduce inflammation in the body. The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the Baltic amber, succinic acid. Recent scientific research has proved that succinic acid has a very positive influence on the human body. It improves immunity and the balance of acids when absorbed into the bloodstream; it stimulates the thyroid glands to help reduce drooling when used for teething and soothes red inflamed cheeks. Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are recognized by allopathic medicine as a natural analgesic, which will help to relieve teething pain and calm a baby without resorting to drugs. The skin's warmth releases healing oils from the amber, a resin, which is absorbed into the bloodstream. Parent supervision is recommended at all times. They are 12-12.5 in. Packaging is custom from The Art of Cure and comes with a Keepsake pouch. The Art of Cure Baltic Amber is guaranteed to be of the highest quality and made to the best standards. Authenticity documents like a certificate of authenticity, testing and safety documents available upon request."